By Corinne Kessel, Principal
Our Internal Practices
We believe in sustainable d?cor options and socially responsible practices?to help protect & nourish our planet.
Exciting and memorable decor shouldn?t cost the earth.
Did you know artificial ?plantscaping??
- is regarded as having a positive environmental impact through the reduction in water consumption & harmful pesticides required for both the end user and in nursery production & decorative flower farming?
- reduces carbon footprints by minimizing transportation needs of regular service & replacement of live plants & florals?
Wherever possible, we seek products and services identified as environmentally preferable in our internal practices and our product manufacturing.
Our Internal Initiatives:
- extensive recycling program including paper, cardboard, soft plastics, wood products, mixed containers, batteries, printer toners and non bio materials
- electronic delivery methods for communications whenever possible
- 75% of our team use public transportation for work, meetings and tasks
- filtered water cooler station instead of bottled water
- partnering with transportation companies who utilize bio-diesel fuels, electric, or hybrid vehicles in their fleet
- recyclable and recycled packing materials
- the majority of our rentals occur within the Lower Mainland, thus making use of local resources and reducing environmental ?transportation impacts
- open the shades and turn off electrical supplies when not in use: lighting, computer machinery, office electronics, warehouse equipment
- we wear sweaters and keep moving, maintaining fuel and electricity use for heating at a bare minimum.
Green is the New Black!